Razor Equine Wormer 30ml
A broad-spectrum horse worming paste for the treatment and control of roundworms (including arterial larval stages of Strongylus vulgaris and benzimidazole resistant small strongyles), tapeworms, bots and skin lesions (summer sores) caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.and Onchocerca spp. (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
What Is Razor Equine Wormer?
- Allwormer effective on all susceptible equine internal parasites, including all three species of tapeworm and all three species of bots.
- Safe to use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
- One syringe treats 2x 600kg horses
- Treatment and control of susceptible strains of Large strongyles, Small strongyles, Ascarids, Pinworms, Hairworms, Large mouthed stomach worms, Lungworms, Neck and intestinal threadworms, all three species of tapeworms and all three species of bots. Also controls skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. and cutaneous larvae (summer sores) Onchocerca spp. microfilariae.
- Convenient multi-dose syringe makes dosing multiple horses easy and cost effective, one syringe treats 2 x 600kg horses.
- Safe use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
Why Choose Razor Equine Wormer?
Broad spectrum allwormer
The combination of ivermectin and praziquantel in RAZOR EQUINE WORMER provides a broad spectrum anti-parasiticide for total control of all susceptible equine worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, tapeworms and skin parasites (summer sores and neck threadworms).
Protects against worm related disease
To maintain health and vitality while also reducing the risk of illness horses need to be wormed strategically. Parasites of major concern are small redworms, tapeworms and ascarids. All three types of these worms have been shown to cause significant disease including colic, diarrhoea and even death. Small redworms (small strongyles) are capable of damaging a horse’s gut to the extent of creating chronic diarrhoea and, in some cases, death due to fluid and protein loss. Tapeworms have been associated with an increased risk of spasmodic colic and have been implicated as the cause of surgical colic such as ileal-impactions and intussusceptions. Many other worms, along with bots, also affect horses and if left untreated can lead to poor growth, unthriftiness, weight loss, a dull coat, anaemia, skin irritation and diarrhoea. Strategic worming with a broad-spectrum product such as RAZOR EQUINE WORMER will significantly reduce the risk of disease and colic attributable to worms and help to maintain the health and vitality of your horse.
Track record of safety
Safety has been proven in different age groups and life stages of horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
Convenient multi-dose syringe
RAZOR EQUINE WORMER provides two worming treatments for a 600kg horse in each 30mL syringe, to provide a more versatile wormer and reduce waste. Razor’s unique multi-dose syringe means you can save money and worm multiple horses in the one go. The multi-dose design also means less packaging to dispose of, reducing waste and helping the environment.
The consistently smooth, flavoured paste in Razor provides a palatable, concentrated broad-spectrum worming dose for horses of all ages.
Developed and made in Australia
RAZOR EQUINE WORMER is an Australian developed and manufactured product.
- Ivermectin 8mg/g
- Praziquantel 100mg/g
Dosage & Directions For Use
- Give orally via syringe
- Administer 1 ml /40kg bodyweight
- 400 kg horse = 10 mLs
- 600 kg horse = 15 mLs
- Each syringe will treat 2 x 600kgs horses, 3 x 400kgs ponies or 6 x 100 kgs miniatures.
Store below 30ºC (Room temperature).